Types of information we may collect about you
When you sign up to our services, such as our website forums, regular newsletters, enter competitions, order products we may ask for personal information about you. This can include information such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone or mobile number or date of birth. Different services may ask for different types of information.
If you are aged 13 or under, you must get your parent/guardian’s permission before you provide us with your personal information. Unless you have this consent you are not allowed to give us your information.
Here is some more specific detail about the information we may collect:
- Information you give to us: information that you provide by filling in forms on our services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the website, subscribing to any services, posting material, filling in a survey or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion and when you report a problem with our services
- Information about the device you are using: if you download one of our apps(if available) we may collect information about the device you use to access the app, including, where available, the device’s unique identifiers, operating system, browser type and mobile network information as well as the device’s telephone number, for system administration and to report statistical information to our advertisers
- Information about your location: when you use one of our location-enabled services, we may collect information about your actual location but we will always ask you about this first. You can change your mind at any time by updating your preferences on your device
- Information about transactions: if you purchase something from us, we will make a record of the details of that transaction
- Contact information: if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
How we look after your information
The information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (this includes the EU, Iceland, Norway and Lichtenstein). Your information will be processed by staff where it is necessary to fulfill an order, process payment details or provide you with other support services.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its security and when giving us your information you do so at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We will hold your information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us. If you change your registration profile to opt-out of receiving communications from us, your record will stay on the system so we can ensure that we do not contact you in the future. If you wish to cancel your registration with any of Immediate websites, you may do so by contacting us using the details available in the ‘Contact Us’ section of the website or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How we use your information
We will use your information for a number of purposes including the following:
- To send you carefully selected special offers and promotions from the service you are using/title you have purchased and from Easy Brizi by email, post, telephone, SMS or push notification (where applicable and permitted by the app store you use). You can opt-out of these marketing messages at any time by sending an email to email@example.com, including your full name, user name (if applicable) postcode, details of the service you are using. Please note that it may take up to two weeks to implement this change in your preferences. You will always be given a straightforward way to opt out of our marketing messages each time you receive a communication from us.
- we may use your IP address to identify your location, the number of visits from different countries and also to block disruptive use;
- if we need to contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance;
to tell you about changes to our service;
- to contact you about a submission or contribution you have made to our websites, message boards, including any content you provide;
- to personalize or improve the way our content and advertising is presented to you online:
to analyses and improve the services we offer e.g. to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience or the most relevant information;
- to manage our competitions and contact the winners;
- to meet product orders, requests for services or information and to process payments and any other requests you make of us;
- to keep our records up to date;
- to invite you to participate in surveys about our services (participation is always voluntary);
to enable other people or businesses to carry out work on our behalf;
- Where you have given us your permission, to pass your information to carefully selected organisations to allow them to tell you about their special offers or products and services that may be of interest to you.
- To ensure that any advertising you see is relevant to you. Please see our Cookies Policy for more information about this; and we may use third-party advertising companies to collect data and/or serve ads when you visit our websites. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Sharing your information with others
Generally, we will only use your information within the Easy Brizi of companies in order to provide the service/product you have requested.
We will only disclose your information to third parties (including Easy Brizi companies and other trusted companies) with your consent or where we need to do so in order to provide a service you have requested or improve the service and advertising that you receive (on both our websites and apps, and third party websites and apps). We will also disclose your information to third parties when the disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies). Please note that if you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on our services, or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour, we may use your information to stop such behaviour. In this instance we may use your information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, school e-mail/internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
We may automatically collect information from you when you browse the Site using “cookies”. Cookies are small amounts of data that are stored within your computer’s Internet browser and that are accessed and recorded by the websites that you visit so that they can recognize the same browser navigating online at a later time. (A) Information that may be collected by cookies when you use the Site may include, without limitation: (B) the pages you visit within the Site; (C) the date and time of your visit to the Site; (D) the amount of time you spend using the Site; (E) the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; and/or (F) your computer and connection information such as your browser type and version, operating system and platform. You can set your browser to reject cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie.
The technology Easy Brizi, uses, responds to requests from ‘ad tags’ placed on the website you are visiting. Ad tags provide Easy Brizi, with information and enable Easy Brizi, to determine the correct size and location of an ad.
Deleting and Updating Your Information
At your request, we will inform you of what personal information we have on file for you. In addition, at your request, we will remove personal information that you have provided to us, or that we have collected. You may do so by contacting us via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org; provided, however, that we ask individuals to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes).
Please be advised that deleting your personal information will limit our ability to contact you in connection with the Easy Brizi services. If you wish to be contacted by us in connection with Easy Brizi services, you may not delete the personal information that we have on file for you.
Please be further advised that, after you delete your personal information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.